Enterprise application designed to protect users from advanced mobile threats.
Zimperium Mobile Threat Defense (MTD) -formerly known as zIPS- is a privacy-first application that provides comprehensive mobile security to the enterprise. It is designed to protect an employee’s device and information from device, network, app, and phishing attacks.
Zimperum’s on-device, machine learning-powered detection is capable of scaling with the needs of the modern workforce, securing devices against the most advanced threats. Zimperium enables enterprises to support and secure BYO and corporate-owned devices without sacrificing an employee’s privacy or personal data..
NOTE: Zimperium MTD requires a valid business license to protect users from mobile threats. Please contact your security administrator before installing this application.
Zimperium MTD protects your privacy. Your organization:
- Cannot read your texts, emails, or other communication
- Cannot see your browsing history
- Cannot listen to your calls or see who you talk to
- Cannot listen to you via your phone’s microphone
- Cannot monitor you via your camera
- Cannot read your files or documents
- Cannot capture your screen
- Cannot view your contacts
Zimperium MTD collects threat information and system actions to help your security team detect malicious activities or attacks that may compromise your personal and/or corporate information. Any information collected on your device will never be shared or sold to a third party.
What's New in the Latest Version 5.0.25
Last updated on Mar 26, 2023
* Enhanced User Interface Design
* Customizable User Settings
* Enhanced App Overview