Your Diet and Cancer Preview APK
Apr 01 2012
The description of Your Diet and Cancer Preview
Did you know that 60-70% of cancers are due to dietary factors? And, that many of these may be prevented by changes in dietary habits?
That's right, and now there is an "answer book" for those who want to learn more about taking control of their health.
Your Diet and Cancer is a practical tutorial designed to give the reader valuable information about how cancers develop and how simple changes in diet may prevent serious illness.
Written in plain English, Your Diet and Cancer explores pertinent questions like:
* Exactly what is cancer?
* What are risk factors for getting cancer?
* How diet influences cancer risk
* The role of diet in actually causing cancer
* Dietary carcinogens
* How certain foods may reduce cancer risk
* How some foods help fight against cancer
* Common questions about diet and cancer
* Great tips to use in your daily life
Not to be confused with a medical journal full of technical jargon, this book is jam-packed with over 60 pages of down to earth information and beautiful illustrations of the salient points.
This book is not a replacement for medical treatment or proper diagnosis. It is a reference volume. The ideas and suggestions contained in Your Diet and Cancer are designed to help you make informed decisions about your health.
You have very little to lose and much to gain. Cancer is one of the main causes of death among humans and your way of consuming food affects the risk. Do yourself a favor and take control today!
We truly hope you see the potential here, and realize how important this offer is!
Please enojoy the preview and upgrade to full version with commercial free.
=========== Vertex Mind eReader Instruction ==========
* Double tap the page to toggle the screen size.
* Zoom in/out by using thumb and a finger to
pinch open / close on the page.
* Click page to show/hide navigator.
* Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
* Click 'Contents' items to jump to particular chapter.
* Press and slide corner to flip page.
* On the page top edge show the reading process
bar to tell you where did you achieve.
* Please wait for a while for page to focus.