Yewstock School is a day community school for children with profound and multiple (PMLD) , Severe (SLD), Moderate (MLD) or complex learning difficulties. Some children have additional sensory or physical impairments, speech and language disorders or medical needs, others are statemented as being within the autistic spectrum. The school provides for 131 children and students between the ages of 2 and 19 years. Yewstock School is well resourced. Amongst many other facilities it boasts: A multi-purpose hall Specialist science rooms Resistant materials workshops Specialist food technology facilities A wildlife area A tunnel greenhouse An iron age round house State-of-the-art sensory room Well resourced ICT suite Site-wide internet access Three minibuses
* Keep up to date with all the latest news and events
* Receive important updates as it happen with GCM push notifications.
* View our school timetable and other important times and dates
* Contact the school to report important issues.
* Add to your Google contacts with our handy 'Add to contacts' button
* View all our key information in the palm of your hand