XTDir is a new extension to manage and extend SobiPro as never before! Manage, featured, and promote entries. Search modules, and more!
--- In a nutshell ---
XTDir a single extension, with a set of modules and plugins, to add the most frequently requested SobiPro features. All configuration and management tasks are performed in a single administrative center.
*** NEW Mobile app for SobiPro catalog navigation ***
* Promoted Entries, a powerful concept to feature entries, and organize an "Advertising Catalog". (Paypal paid orders are supported. Payplans and Akeeba Subscriptions are supported via User Groups).
* Categories of SobiPro Module, 9 Amazing Layouts to show SobiPro categories: Bootstrap Accordion, Bootstrap Grid, Bootstrap Media Grid (with Icons), Category List, Chained Select, Drop Down Menu, SP 1.1 Single Select, Top Ranking, and Tree Layout to navigate your categories
* Extended Search Modules, to master the art of catalog search. Support for cookie form saving.
* Faceted Search for SobiPro Module , to show a Faceted Search Form for SobiPro, as a module in any position, similar to Amazon search.
* GeoMap Search for SobiPro Module, show a GeoMap search form, a Proximity Search which lets the visitors search entries within the proximity of a given location.
* Statistics Module, modules to display Entries Statistics in front and back-end.
* Entries Accordion Module, show a list of entries, in two amazing accordion widgets!
* Grid of Entries Module, show a list of SobiPro entries, in a dynamic and responsive Bootstrap Grid.
* My Entries Module, show SobiPro Entries for the current user in a Joomla or SobiPro context!
* Search in Categories and Search in Selected Section Modules, to fill all search possibilities.
* Chained Categories Search control, native application to replace the original category select with a chained selects control.
* Search Plugin(+) Plus plugin, to integrate catalogs in Joomla general search.
* Smart Search plugin, to integrate catalogs in Joomla new smart search.
* Support for big catalogs with cronjob indexing tasks.
* Support for Statistics & Index information. E.g. to display the number of entries in a category.
SobiPro is an advanced component that has been originally designed as a directory extension. Due to its extreme flexibility it can be used to create any kind of content. You can use it to create various type of directories but also as a blog, news, download and many, many more content types. And all this with only one single extension. You don't need to worry about maintaining, updating and learning many different extensions. It all can be done with SobiPro.
Joomla! is a CMS(Content Management System) that lets you make and update web pages easily.