If you make or receive calls through XPANP, the call history is stored only in XPANP and not in the smart phone. Photos taken in XPANP are stored only in the XPANP photo-album and not in the smart phone album. You can have private 1:1 chatting through XPANP, and set up the time period when you want to receive calls or do not want to, just as using an alarm clock, so that your phone is automatically turned on or off accordingly. Register a separate phone list in XPANP. Then, perfectly private communication is ensured with those registered in the XPANP contact list.
If you join XPANP, you will be assigned another phone number, XPANP ID (Safe Number). If you want to receive calls through XPANP and manage call history separately, register the other persons in the XPANP contact list and give them your XPANP ID (Safe Number). You don’t have to carry two phones, or worry if somebody may overlook your call history.
Besides, XPANP have various additional functions such as discussion, scribble note, friends search and free international calls.
- Calling with independent history control
- 1:1 chatting with independent chatting control
- Contact list controlled independently
- Photo and video control with independent storage
- Spam control
- Hiding and indication of icons
- Free international calls
- Internet browser
- Phone reception through Safe Number
- Time setting for a period that enables phone reception through Safe Number
- Discussion Forum
- Scribble board
- Looking for friends board
- App Drawer set-up for frequently used app
- Mobile game (to be linked)
- Control of cellular phone state (battery, volume, Wifi, Screen Orientation, GPS, Bluetooth, Flash)
Fl. 4, Daeryung Techno Town 12th, 408, Gasan-dong, Gumcheon-gu, Seoul
For more detailed information of functions, please refer to How to Use XPANP on the site (www.xpanp.com).