Attention! The functionality of this App is only available to registered users.
Typical phases of doing a scheduling manually are without loss of generality:
1) Registration (Phase): Motivated companies register one or more representatives on the certain X2X event. The registration includes in first place the portfolio of the company.
2) Selection (Phase): After the registration is finished, a registered company respectively their representative(s) get(s) access to the portfolios of all other registered companies and generate preferences.
3) Schedule (Phase): After the host has retrieved all selection lists from each registered company, the responsible resources of the hosts have to schedule the meetings based on the selection, available meeting points (usually tables) and available time slots.
4) Information (Phase): After the schedule is done, registered companies are informed about their agenda. Reasonable for preparation, this shall be done at least 48 hours before the events starts and may include useful information like which or both of the company’s selected specific meetings.
5) Operation (Phase): Within suitable rooms the meetings are done in One-On-One (1o1) manner; typically 30 minutes lasting slots. Coffee breaks, lunch time or network drinks must be for instance also be considered (in Schedule Phase)
The concept of X2X goes far beyond that static approach. The application allows user to change their preferences even if the event has already started, to cancel already scheduled meetings or even not to participate at all. Without X2X, such dynamics leave other participants of the meeting upset or desperate. Now, with X2X the host just informs the correlated users at the meeting in real-time using the update mechanism of the application. In an upcoming version of X2X there will be the support of an announcement screen, where now, after a slot is left empty (after the cancellation of the other user), the availability of the left user is announced to meet him or her ad hoc. New registration can be added at real-time, even on-the-fly at lunch time. All participants are connected to the scheduling using their mobile phones, tablets or even notebook with WiFi or Internet Connection.
For more information of available feature, features in the future, usability and how and where to get access to the app services (Server), please contact us [email protected]
The advantage of using this application is also the public representation of the host of or respectively the organization that hosts the event, particularly if these hosts are high-tech motivated or information technology oriented. In such a case as part of the X2X event infrastructure the presented application can work as flagship technology in networking events or conferences.
One essential requirement on the X2X Application is state-of-the-art security, wherever reasonable. For instance, the resulting product must realize encrypted communication (channels) and secures sensitive data like the portfolio also within the application components, e.g. by the hiding paradigm. Another essential (non-functional) requirement is that each deployed functionality must be robust and error-free to guarantee successful processing at organization and operation time. Payment-functionality is not part of the design.
There is a huge list of upcoming new features. Stay tuned and feel free to contact on interest in using or funding.