The description of WSJ - The Wall Street Journal - Daily News - News
The Wall Street Journal app gives you instant access to breaking stories from around the world plus the latest on business and finance, politics and technology, as well as expert commentary and analysis and up-to-the-minute updates on global stock markets and company news.
Make time for the news app that’s as ambitious as you are. Get the latest headlines and interactive features from the Wall Street Journal, the world-renowned news organization with more than 125 years of peerless reporting and award-winning journalism.
Whether you prefer browsing the contents of the day’s newspaper or the latest updates from our real-time news team, the WSJ app delivers exceptional writing and captivating visual journalism to your phone, watch or tablet. Every section features videos, photo slideshows, data and interactive graphics and cutting edge experiences like virtual reality and 360-degree video experiences.
Download now for a free trial to access coverage of breaking global news, investigative journalism, business, finance and politics, stocks and shares information and everything else that makes the Wall Street Journal essential daily reading for world leaders and daily readers alike.
The Wall Street Journal app also offers a wide range of special sections like the WSJ. Magazine and special reports on topics such as the Future of Everything, Davos World Economic Forum and major developing news events, as well as everyday coverage of lifestyle topics and features on media, marketing, arts, health, personal technology, social media and real estate.
With the WSJ app you can find the news coverage you need wherever and whenever you need it.
• Global headlines and breaking news with embedded multimedia, full-screen video and virtual reality, and interactive graphics.
• Notifications sent to you instantly for important breaking news and expert political commentary.
• Fast load time and downloading of new content, rapid and reliable updates and improved stability.
• Enhanced versions of the Journal’s U.S., Europe and Asia newspaper editions.
• Informed opinions on finance, business, politics, personal investments and careers.
• Newspaper articles on arts, film, television, fashion, food, design and travel.
• Market data coverage integrated seamlessly into stories, displaying stock and shares performance for companies.
• Special investigative projects and in-depth series on global and financial news.
• Full access to WSJ. Magazine.
• Innovative technology such as virtual reality and 360-degree photo and video experiences.
• Award-winning journalism.
• In-depth coverage on business matters, politics, finance and stocks and shares.