The description of Wristglider
- show altitude
- show ground speed
- show heading (based on GPS location)
- show time
- create an unsigned .igc log file and transfer it to your handheld device
- connect to a bluetooth vario (experimental)
It will preferably use the handheld's GPS. However, if the wearable has a GPS sensor, it can be used autonomously.
Settings can be accessed via handheld device. Here you can switch the wearable app to landscape and prevent it from activating ambient mode, change units for groundspeed and height and configure the logger.
The logger can be started and stopped by long-clicking the wearable app.
Switching between MSL and AGL can be done by double-tap, triple-tap will reset AGL.
- Wristglider 0.4.0 for Android 4.4W+ APK Download
Version: 0.4.0 (12) for Android 4.4W+ (Kitkat Watch, API 20)
Update on: 2018-01-30
APK File SHA1: b963fc297ddbee52e442f57b9ff1f4f34e98f5db
What's new: - Bugfixes
- Wristglider 0.2.2 for Android 4.4W+ APK Download
- TamilRocker-2018 For Tamilrockers Tamil New Movies
- Download APK