Wrist Tweets is now open source: https://github.com/omgwtfgames/wrist-tweets
Wrist Tweets supports:
• Timeline notifications
• [email protected] notifications
• Direct message notifications
• Opening the first URL in a tweet on your phone
• Authentication via OAuth - no locally stored password
• A choice of sensible update frequencies, from 1 minute up to 6 hours
• Update on reconnect
• Twitter list support - just make a custom Twitter list with every account you want LiveView notifications for
The Sony LiveView(tm) is an innovative but buggy device, and will often disconnect. This plugin can be set to check for updates each time the LiveView is reconnected - this way you are less likely to miss notifications.
While it should be obvious: if you don't own a Sony LiveView microdisplay device, this app will be of no use to you. If you *do* own a Sony LiveView device and use Twitter then you'll probably find Wrist Tweets useful.