The goal is to....
- Allow easy app development using familiar web technologies rather than Android development components
- Offer a more flexible application development framework that can be efficiently development and deployed without having to update the app from the Google Play Store
- Provide an agile approach to development, where code can be updated as needed with having to recompile, build, and deployed via the app store. Applications can be updated almost instantaneously
This means that you can build an application using any HTML editor tool and deploy it in a web server that is accessible by via a web browser.
WrApper is based on Apache Cordova (http://cordova.apache.org).
This is currently in Beta. Future plans for this app:
1. UI enhancement
2. Allow aliases for cached application and show in them in History list instead of URLs
3. Refresh each saved content in the History
4. iPhone compatibility