The description of World Famous Bridges- Travel & Explore
Beam, truss, arch or suspension, have a look at worldwide big or small bridges. Bridges carry road, path, railway across water bodies, imagine how difficult can life be without these. Famous Bridges SMART Guide is an app that gives you knowledge about Bridges around the world. The app gives you details about categories of Bridges under it, if any. The app provides information about various famous,amazing Bridges, both country wise and citywise. You can sort the Bridges based on popularity and alphabetically.
Some of the famous Bridges are Punakha Suspension Bridge, Saeyeongyo Bridge, Mokpo Bridge, Wollyeongo Bridge, Awatere River Bridge (Seddon), Cable-braced bridge, Mid-Bay Bridge, Ada Township Covered Bridge, Walkway Over the Hudson, Nungate Bridge. Travel to your favorite destinations with all the required information and pictures in the palm of your hand.
Find out particulars of Bridges like:-
* Best time to visit
* How to get the list of Bridges while you are travelling
Features of the app:-
* Description - Know the details, country and city it belongs to, address and coordinates.
* Search - Just type in whatever you are searching for in the search box and get required details. Also you can search within a particular category.
* EduBank - Save your learnings with EduBank.
* Contribute - If you think we missed something, please contribute and we’ll update it.
* Nearby or Map feature - It has 3 options:-
-- Draw Shape - We provide you the feature to look at nearby places of interest by drawing a shape around it.
-- Select Marker - Pinpoint the places through which you want to draw the route. Path will be drawn/marked. You can play the route. Enjoy the virtual street view.
-- Reset - Refresh the map.
Know the details about all Bridges on finger tips. So what are you waiting for? It’s a small world after all. Visit your favorite Bridges with Famous Bridges SMART Guide and learn more about your area of interests.