WorkflowGen Mobile allows the users to stay in touch with their enterprise processes from anywhere, with the following features:
- Display the list of processes
- Launch a new process
- Display the actions to do
- Assign an action to another person
- Perform searches
- Complete web forms
- Track processes
- Display the audit trail of processes
- View process attachments
- Display and add comments to a process
- Manage user delegations
- View process graphical follow-up (*)
- Display custom views (*)
- Manual sign-out
- Auto sign-out
In order to use this application, WorkflowGen must be installed on a web server that can be accessed via a VPN or Extranet, and the Web Service API must be set to Basic authentification mode.
This application is currently not compatible with WorkflowGen set up with form and Windows Integrated authentication modes.
If you are not using WorkflowGen or need help using this application, please visit our site at www.workflowgen.com
* The display of process graphical follow-up and custom views requires WorkflowGen version 6.