This is done using our tools such as the Dashboard and Experience Zone Manager App.
The Experience Zone Manager App provides customers the ability to manage the Wi-Fi Portals associated to a location real-time,on site via the means of an app.
The following are broad set of features that the app covers:
1. Sign in
2. List all locations that the app user has access to.
3. Edit and configure modules for a Wi-Fi portal associated to a location.
4. Turn Modules On/Off
5. Preview changes made to modules and the Wi-Fi portal from within the app.
6. Publish these changes to make them live on the Portal.
7. Reports with usage analytics and engagement metrics to show how end users are interacting with the Wi-fi portal.