It always remain a big problem for android smart phone users to attach their smart phone via cable with their laptops and PC to transfer data like files pictures and other document. Wi-Fi FTP Turns your Android Phone into a Wireless FTP Server. Via this app now you can copy multiple files, folders to your Phone and similarly transfer data to your laptops and pc from smart phone. MORE!
Connect and share everything among phones, save you time and eliminate the need of USB data cable for file transfer.
Share multiple files at once.
* Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the Windows File Explorer.
* Runs as a background service.
Only simple steps:
* Ensure your phone and computer connect in the same Wi-Fi network;
* Start Wi-Fi File Transfer by turn on the button;
* Copy and paste the URL noticed into your FTP Client or Windows file explorer, then you scan and manager files in your Phone on your computer.