• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser.
• Supports very large files (Up to 4 GB & 8 GB, depend on your devices)
• It is free WiFi file transfer app
• WiFi speed for data transferring is higher than that of Bluetooth file transfer
• Auto start service when connected to home network
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• WiFi FTP need WiFi password to access your device authentication
• Send and receive files at the same time
• Completely portable, you don't have to care if that area has any WiFi hot spot
• Simply file Share, WiFi Transfer, Send and Receive your files, folders, pictures, videos, music or other large files with high speed data rate among Android phones, tablets, computers or laptops using existing WiFi network at your home or use your phone to create your own network or access point for sharing data
1.Ensure your Phone and computer connect in the same WiFi network;
2.Start WiFi File Transfer by press "WiFi" button.
3. Copy and paste the URL noticed into your FTP Client or Windows file explorer, enter the user name and password given in the settings page of the app. Then you can scan and manage files in your Android Phone, on your computer.
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same WiFi network or local area or w LAN network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
• If you're using WiFi File Transfer alongside other server apps, make sure they do not use the same port number.