* Automatically connect to open access points as you walk by
* Skip "open" access points that are actually paywalls
* You can set connect priorities
* Differentiate between multiple access points all called "linksys" or "dlink", etc
* When connected will automatically check your connection (or say OK to click wall if that rule is set)
* Option to exit with or without Wi-Fi enabled
* Plays nice with access points you already have setup
Note: the option "Make Android Wi-Fi entry for APs we don't connect to" is enabled yet. Please just ignore that for now.