The app features several dealer tools: The "Buying Profile" tool performs round-the-clock automated searches for vehicles which match the dealer’s wish list. The "Watchlist" keeps track of vehicles as they move through the R. Hollenshead system, and announces when selected vehicles are scheduled for auction. "Pricing Histories" -- a mobile app exclusive -- helps dealers evaluate demand for particular vehicles by retrieving actual sales data for vehicles of the same year, make, model and body style/trim line. It’s all about information, availability, accuracy, saving time!
Other features include: Market Reports, weekly Market Condition Commentaries, and direct access to R. Hollenshead buyers.
While most features are available to all users, registered users gain the ability to save vehicle searches, set up automatic notifications when vehicles matching saved searches are found, as well as notifications when tracked vehicles are scheduled for auction.
Application User Interface :-
Dashboard (Guest Users)
The first screen encountered is the Dashboard, which summarizes the entire application. The guest user may move to any screen without logging into the application by clicking on the options present on the Dashboard. Here the user will find links to Today’s Inventory, searchable Market Reports, and the Market Conditions Commentary blog and other.
Dashboard (Logged in users)
To use features like the Watchlist, and the Buying Profile, registered users must log-in.
1) Today’s Inventory :- This section displays counts of vehicles available for purchase by manufacturer. The counts are updated in real time. Tapping this section takes the user to lists of vehicles by make, model and year.
2) My Watchlist :- The Watchlist is available only to logged in users. This row shows the total number of cars user has saved in his/her account with its status of pending /auction date and lane number, tapping on the Watchlist row in dashboard the logged in user can see the list of cars assigned in pending lane and cars assigned auction date and lane number.
3) My Buying Profile :- This section on Dashboard shows the number of searches saved by the user with total number of results the searches returned (for logged in user).
4) My Blog Posts :- In this section user can avail the expert thoughts by Mr. Hollenshead and interact with other dealers eventually helping their own business to grow.
5) Dealer Directory :- The Logged in user can search the dealer at various places according to their requirement.
6) Get An Offer On Your Car :- This section is for the user who wants to sell their cars. Just tap to call or email a R. Hollenshead buyer from your mobile device.
7) Market Report :- User can get the market report in this section the section gives the user list of cars with their aesthetic, ergonomic details, VIN number and Carfax certificate.
8) Market Condition Commentary :- User can follow the experienced insight of Mr. Hollenshead on the Auto sells market in this section.
9) Call A Spotter :- The Dealer can call a spotter from this section if he/she wants a expert advice on the unit to be auctioned regarding paint, smoke, damage and any question which comes in the mind.
10) Trade In Market Place :- The section describes the hassle free trading in the Market.