What about if you need him urgently, do you know when he will hang up the phone?
How many times your contact answer your call with no intention to keep on talking to you due to a meeting or because he’s busy and can’t talk at that moment?
Why wasting your time dialing again and again to a busy number?
Aren't you tired of hearing your friends telling you “I’m busy, please call me later” or “I’ll call you back soon”?
Now with "Who’s Talking" you’ll know when your friends available to talk and save a valuable time.
Here are some of the main features:
• Advanced contact list view includes an "Available" icon and a personal status per contact.
• When a contact becomes busy, if he is talking on the phone, in a meeting or turned his status to busy manually, the "Available" green icon will be changed into a red icon and a suitable busy status, based on the current situation, will be displayed next to his name (the contact needs to be a subscriber; the status text depends on his personal settings).
• Ability to standby for a busy contact by choosing the "Standby" option from the contact menu. This will allow "Who's Talking" to inform you when the contact becomes available to talk again (display a popup alert, even if the device is locked, providing a quick slide button to call).
• Ability to share a status that will be displayed on your friends contact list next to your name.
• Request a contact location or send your location to other contacts (only between subscribers; request location depends on the contact location permission settings).
• Free Group chat, one to one instant messaging, voice messages and picture sharing (between subscribers).
• Ability to send and receive SMS messages together with the application's free instant messages.
To get the best from "Who's Talking", you should invite your contacts to install the application on their device. Feel free to invite your contacts via the Help menu with "Spread the rumor" option, or invite individuals via SMS by tapping a contact from your list and choose the "Invite to subscribe" option from the contact menu.
The application will send your availability automatically to your subscribers each time you'll be busy (when you are talking on the phone, in a meeting or when changing your availability manually, depends on your settings).
These automatic notifications together with the internal messaging capabilities between subscribers (IM), uses the internet and might cost you money in case of exceeding your internet package quota.