Who@ Intro makes business networking powerful, fast and private by turning your smartphone into your own private business development assistant even if your prospects aren't Who@ members, or found on any social media site.
How We're Different:
Who@ Intro doesn't depend on data from social media sources which may be misleading and incomplete. Who@ Intro only focuses on the most valuable relationships, those in your email or mobile device address books. Who@ Intro has created a way to manage these relationships making them discoverable yet also completely private and always in the contact owner’s control. It is unique.
No one wants random people pinging them for intros. Only people in your company, ad hoc groups you opt into, and friended accounts can search on your contacts, no one else. And NO ONE knows it's your contact unless you choose to tell them.
* Privately search your network's contacts and request introductions
* When you receive an intro request, accept if you want to help that colleague and if you're unable to help someone, deny an intro request and remain completely anonymous.
* Use the friending feature to create personal networks outside your company that you can access for introductions also.
* Search using filters to sort potential leads by geography, industry, title and others
* Add value to marketing generated leads by automatically associating key relationships from within your company's network