White Slate is designed for tablets with 7 inch or larger screens. In addition to the drawing surface, it also offers several additional handy features:
• Six different 'marker' and eraser sizes from 5-30 pixels as well as six different colors; black, red, blue, green, magenta and orange. Open the navigation menu, then 'long-tap' on the marker or eraser icons to call up dialog boxes to select new colors and/or sizes.
• Zoom and scroll (by touch) capability with the currently selected slate (1-3X)
• Slates can be stored in the app's database and recalled with a specialized 'slate picker' overlay. The slates remain in the database until deleted by the user.
• Slates can be exported to tablet storage in PNG format. Images can be downloaded from the tablet and posted on company or school websites.
• Integrated web browser for showing business, organizational or school related web sites.
• Integrated live video preview display with Picture-in-Picture; a first for a tablet app. Supports front and rear cameras. With this feature a person can stand behind an audience and his or her face can be visible on a projection screen. Now features native video playback that's accessible from the video overlay (set the camera to video mode to access)
In addition, there are at present two upgrade options available via In-App Billing:
• A basic upgrade that removes all banner ads and adds a text type-and-draw option to the navigation drawer menu.
• A Background Picker upgrade that allows the user to open an overlay and select one of [currently] 26 grids to use as a background in a slate.
This app has been tested with Mobizen - a mobile app and PC package that echoes the mobile device's screen on PC and Mac desktops and laptops. This, GoTo Meeting or an equivalent screen-casting utility is highly recommended for use with this app.
NOTE: In-App Billing is accessible from the options menu (tap the icon in the upper-right corner)