Where@ uses a text message to send your exact location to any of your contacts.
If the recipient does not have Where@ installed, they receive your location as a link to Google Maps, which is clickable directly from their inbox!
Starting from a rough network based location, you can refine your exact position simply by zooming in and dragging your position marker across the map. Use the satellite image for a pinpoint to ~5m accuracy.
Click the bubble to compose your position message. Write a short personal message, then add a recipient either from your contacts list, or by entering their phone number.
Then click send, and your location will be sent!
- Location fix by wireless network service (must be enabled in settings)
- Two map views, map and satellite.
- Your position marker moveable by long clicking or dragging marker to refine your position before sending.
- Message history, both sent and received. These entries can be long-clicked to either re-send a previous sent location, or reply to a received message via sms.
- View received locations in Google Maps for directions.
- Quick recently used contacts selection when sending.
- Alerts by your notification tone and vibration
- Gr4phix by borisino