Compared to the other apps, the feature of "WheRe " are private and fairness. If you want to know friends' location, you need to tell them your location first in order to notify friends and then wait for their response. And only after the others replied, you then know their position.
1. Easy: Tell friends where you are by one key.
2. Fairness: If you want to know friends' location, tell them your location first in order to notify friends and wait for their response.
3. Security: Our cloud service only provide functions to send notification. We do not save any location information.
4. Focus on Privacy: Location service is on only when you click the button. Your friends does not know your place before you reply them.
5. Power Saving: Location services is always off when device is sleep. It will turn on only when you get a notification from a friend who you are willing to automatically reply, and it will turn off immediately after replying.
1. Click the button to tell friends where you are, and then wait for their response.
2. If the person is your super good friends, you can enable the auto-reply function for him or her.
3. If your friends still do not reply, give him or her a phone call directly!
4. "WheRe" utilizes Facebook login. No need to create another account. No need to add friends again.
1. If GPS is off, the position acquired by "WheRe" may have some errors.