This mobile app allows you to:
* Connect with a worldwide network of professional and amateur wheelchair tennis players, coaches and fans.
* Post updates about play opportunities, including tournaments, camps and youth events.
* Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, which showcases exclusive photos and video, along with popular discussion topics.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app.
* Expand your knowledge of the growing sport and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and check-in to see where wheelchair tennis is being played.
* Coaches’ Corner – Learn performance and health tips from many of the top wheelchair tennis coaches on the planet.
* Surveys – Wheelchair tennis community members are invited and encouraged to provide feedback concerning the pertinent issues of the day.
* Spotlights – Meet highlighted members of our growing community, hear about their backgrounds and see how they’re succeeding in making tennis a more inclusive sport.
* Users - see who’s playing wheelchair tennis where, and connect with them on the app.
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app and have a great time!
This app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics. Create engaging, memorable events and conferences with a DoubleDutch mobile app today. http://doubledutch.me
This app is only available to individuals aged 13 years or older. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information from children under 13, or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, without verifiable parental consent.