WhatsApp does not allow sending message automatically to prevent spamming activity. WhatsApp Reminder Scheduler will remind you at set time to send the message.
You can choose to send message to Single User or Multiple Users. It uses notifications for reminders and is very simple to use.
At the set time, message dialog will appear on your screen with SEND and CANCEL button.
How to use ?
For Single User
1) Prompt will show name of recipient and message. Tap SEND option.
2) It will open WhatsApp with the user selected. The message is placed on the clipboard so you can paste and send (Hint is placed on the prompt also).
3) Long press on the message box and select PASTE and tap Send button of WhatsApp.
For Multiple Users
1) Prompt will show heading as Group Message and will show the message content. Tap SEND option.
2) It will open WhatsApp with list of contacts and groups.
3) Select the contacts or group you want to send message. Tap Send button of WhatsApp.
Use the app to set future messages
- wishes for loved ones on special occasions
- festive wishes
- seeking status report of work
- reminder for meetings on office groups
- remind your mom/dad/elders to take medicines on time
Key features of WhatsApp Reminder Scheduler:
- Recipient can be selected from existing contact list
- Sent messages are added to the proper conversation threads in WhatsApp
- You can check status, edit and delete all scheduled future messages
- No need to root phone. Works for non Rooted phones also.
This app is not an official WhatsApp application and not associated with WhatsApp Inc.
WhatsApp Scheduler, future message sender, reminder, WhatsApp, message scheduler