Week of Life APK
The description of Week of Life
10 Rules to Capturing ONE WEEK OF YOUR LIFE
1. 9 photos a day for 7 days.
You must always and under all conditions take the photographs yourself!
2. If possible, use a wide angle lens, so that the photographs include as much of the scene as possible. Avoid zooming, go closer instead. Never take photographs with portrait (vertical) orientation, always landscape (horizontal) orientation.
3. Never include two photographs that were taken at the same time, same place and with the same motive.
Remember that the nine photographs should describe your whole day. Divide the day into three time periods – morning, day, evening – and make another three subsections in these periods. One day is always from midnight 00:00:01 to 23:59:59. You don’t need to start the project on Monday and complete it on Sunday, the important thing is to document seven consecutive days.
4. Don’t forget that you can also take photographs of yourself, either in a mirror, with one arm stretched out or using self-exposure. But under no circumstance should a third person hold the camera! The project represents your view of ordinary and extraordinary life!
5. Take more photographs rather than less, so that you can choose at the end of the day.
6. Don’t forget that the most important aspect is the people around you, the people you meet, the situations you get into, the environment, which relates to you somehow, and also animals, objects that pass through your hands or impact you in some way.
7. If you want to say something about yourself, show where you live, who is your family, who are your friends, where you work, where you go in your free time, what interests you and what worries you, or what you fight against, how and why.
8. Under each day you can write a short description what happened that day, where it is or what occurred. But you don’t have to write anything at all!
9. Remember that the whole set should as much as possible express how you felt, what was going on inside you that day. Brightness, colors, composition and choice of themes can all help to express this.
10. The photographs must be a minimum of 1280 pixels on the longest side. An absolute majority of digital cameras and even most mobile phones satisfy this requirement. The photographs should not be digitally modified if it is not a direct intention of the author to emphasize the meaning of the day. They should not include frames, watermarks or signatures.
The philosophy of supporting an idea through contribution:
The founding idea behind Week of Life is to contribute to a “world photo archive of humanity”. Visitors have realized that by becoming a contributor to this project, they have become an indispensable piece of a larger collective treasure, which will remain for years to come, as a reference for other generations. Some have taken advantage of this medium, as citizens of the world, by contributing photos with a humanitarian concept and have thus helped spread a message across the globe, facilitating another person’s change of heart, change of perspective, or possibly even change in worldview. It is not the goal of this project to take up someone’s valuable time, personal freedom, or in any way step into his or her private life. The opposite is true, as we value the personal rights of our users more than anyone else on the web. Every contributor has the choice to set their level of disclosure which we will respect. As our varied level of comfort is too an indication of the many different perspectives we have.
For more information visit www.weekoflife.com
- Week of Life 1.5.20 for Android 1.6+ APK Download
Version: 1.5.20 (20) for Android 1.6+ (Donut, API 4)
Update on: 2015-10-16
APK File SHA1: dd83532953fe1ecbf297beec19096dc3b335d01f
What's new: Drobné úpravy UI a přebírání fotek z externích programů, omezení vys More...
- TamilRocker-2018 For Tamilrockers Tamil New Movies
- Download APK