The description of Wazzup Interactive Kiosk Pro
“Wazzup Kiosk” is an interactive media platform for Kiosk Devices through which “Resources” (Videos, Images, Image Galleries, PDF documents, Presentations & Web-Views) that you upload on the Wazzup Server and that you make playlists, channels & devices out of, can be played back on your Android phones or Tablets (called a “station”) conveniently through the “Wazzup Kiosk” App, along with background audio, beautiful customised themes (that you can also upload/ create on the Wazzup Server), and featuring live update of content (when connected to the internet) as well as the option of convenient offline access too.
The “Wazzup” App can be used for setting up interactive media kiosks through an Android phones or Tablets for some of the following purposes:
• To provide useful information to audiences in an engaging manner in retail/ service/ office/ campus/ residential environments on a ‘self-service’ basis
• For 'assisted- selling' – can be used as a sales tool to present important content in an appealing manner to prospective customers for high-involvement purchase decisions.
• To deliver high-impact presentations/ seminars where a variety of content needs to be showcased.
• To instantly broadcast and enable your end-users to playback your training, education, corporate communication, product/ service, entertainment-related content etc by facilitating user-friendly access.
• To create high quality E-catalogues/Brochures
A “Device” on the Wazzup Server is a combination of channels, each of which contains playlists, which in turn contain resources. Each “Station” (i.e Android phone(s)/ Android Tablet(s)) needs to be a given a unique name and can access multiple customised Wazzup Devices (that can be created on the Wazzup Server), one “device" at a time. The app contains a "default" device in which a free-license gets auto-generated, which you can use to experience the interface as well to understand how you can make the app work for you through interactive step-by-step tutorials within the same highlighting the process of creating yours own customised “Device(s)” on the Wazzup Server and then accessing the “Device(s)” on your Android phone/Android Tablet (i.e stations).
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
This allow Wazzup Pro to perform following operation.
1. Lock the screen.
The "Wazzup Pro" App take Device administrator permission to turn the screen off and lock the device with settings done from backend
At any time you can enable or disable admin permission by unchecking/checking the app from Device Administrator list in Security tab of android settings.
To uninstall the app, go to Device Administrator list in Security tab of the android setting and click the "Remove device administrator" button and continue uninstall.
For exiting from App lockdown you need to tap five times continuously on back button and enter 0000 as passcode for the default device.