For using this app, end users will need an Operator Code, which they can obtain from a VoIP Service Provider. While Service Providers can use this White Label Platform to offer Mobile VoIP services in their own brand.
1 VoIP Calls via Wifi, 3G / 4G, or edge.
2. A single application for Mobile VoIP and Calling Cards usage
3. Provides mobile friendly calling card experience
4. Integrates with mobile phone book
5. Complete branding opportunity for service providers
6. Freedom from remembering access number, pin number and destination number
7. Display of account balance facility.
8. Supports all codecs.
For Service Providers:
Wavetel Hybrid Dialer is available in all major OS Platforms and you
can fully customize & brand it as per your requirements.
For End Users:
1.Operator Code – Collect Operator Code from your VoIP service
provider. For assistance on finding a Service Provider.
2.Enter your account details under settings which will be provided to
you by your VoIP service provider
3.If your VOIP service provider supports PIN less dialing then enter
your mobile phone number under Caller ID.