WAVE is the industry's most powerful and flexible push-to-talk over broadband solution for secure, real-time collaboration on any device over any network in any location. WAVE transforms smartphones, tablets and PCs into team communication tools and integrates with land mobile radio (LMR) to provide unified voice, text messaging and presence in a single, easy-to-use application.
• Carrier agnostic, use any 3G, 4G LTE, public WiFi or private data network connection
• AES256 encryption of all communications
• Group Calls for secure one-to-many communications
• Private Calls for secure one-to-one communications
• Group text messaging
• Presence & Location information
• Capable of supporting hundreds of voice channels / talkgroups
• Remote PTT accessories for most devices (wired headsets, badge microphones)
The WAVE Mobile Communicator is available with the WAVE 5000 and WAVE 3000 solutions from Motorola Solutions, Inc. Twisted Pair Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of Motorola Solutions, Inc.
Developed as a highly scalable, feature rich, enterprise grade PTT solution, WAVE 5000 enables full interoperability between different radio systems and extends the reach of these systems using any combination of broadband networks and devices.
Radio Integration(s): Motorola ASTRO 25 with wireline interface
Motorola ASTRO 25 and TETRA with MOTOBRIDGE wireless interface
Motorola MOTOTRBO with wireline interface
Other vendor P25 and non-P25 systems with MOTOBRIDGE wireless interface
WAVE 5000 supports up to 3,000 users.
Optimized for Motorola MOTOTRBO systems with a wireline interface, WAVE 3000 offers radio extension to smartphones and tablets using a simple appliance server for ease of deployment, management and support. WAVE 3000 can support up to 500 users.
Radio Integration: Motorola MOTOTRBO with wireline interface
If you are interested in learning more about WAVE and its capabilities, visit www.motorolasolutions.com/WAVE.