The description of War
Have a big value card? put it on the table and win! it is very simple and fun!
The deck is divided evenly among the two players, giving each a down stack. In unison, each player reveals the top card of their deck this is a "war" and the player with the higher card takes both of the cards played and moves them to the bottom of their stack.
If the two cards played are of equal value, then there is a "battle". Both players place the next card (or three) of their pile face down, depending on the variant, and then another card face-up. The owner of the higher face-up card wins the war and adds all six (or ten) cards on the table to the bottom of their deck. If the face-up cards are again equal then the battle repeats with another set of face-down/up cards. This repeats until one player's face-up card is higher than their opponent's.
- Smooth gameplay.
- Hours of entertainment!
- 100% Free! Play as much as you want
- Specifically optimized for the Android
- War game without wifi. Play War game offline.
- Works perfect even without network, without wifi, offline
- Fun, excitement and entertainment!
** NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED **
You don't need an internet connection or wifi and don't have to wait for other players.
In the basic war card game there are two players and you use a standard 52 card pack. Cards rank as usual from high to low: A K Q J T 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2. Suits are ignored in this game.
Deal out all the cards, so that each player has 26. Players do not look at their cards, but keep them in a packet face down. The object of the game is to win all the cards.
Both players now turn their top card face up and put them on the table. Whoever turned the higher card takes both cards and adds them (face down) to the bottom of their packet. Then both players turn up their next card and so on.
If the turned up cards are equal there is a war. The tied cards stay on the table and both players play the next card of their pile face down and then another card face up. Whoever has the higher of the new face up cards wins the war and adds all six cards face-down to the bottom of their packet. If the new face up cards are equal as well, the war continues: each player puts another card face-down and one face up. The war goes on like this as long as the face-up cards continue to be equal. As soon as they are different the player of the higher card wins all the cards in the war.
The game continues until one player has all the cards and wins. This can take a long time.
Most descriptions of War are not clear about what happens if a player runs out of cards during a war. There are at least two possibilities:
1. If you don't have enough cards to complete the war, you lose. If neither player has enough cards, the one who runs out first loses. If both run out simultaneously, it's a draw. Example: Players A and B both play sevens, so there is a war. Each player plays a card face down, but this is player B's last card. Player A wins, since player B does not have enough cards to fight the war.
2. If you run out of cards during a war, your last card is turned face up and is used for all battles in that war. If this happens to both players in a war and their last cards are equal, the game is a draw. Example: Players A and B both play sevens, so there is a war. Player A plays a card face down, but player B has only one card, so it must be played face up. It is a queen. Player A plays a card face up and it is also a queen, so the war must continue. Player B's queen stays (B's last card) while player A plays a card face down and one face up, which is a nine. Player B wins the war and takes all these seven cards (the five cards that A played and the two cards that B played) and the game continues normally.
If you ask yourself if you can play War game without wifi so the answer is yes, no wifi. You can play War offline free, War game without wifi.
- War 2.1.6 for Android 2.3.2+ APK Download
Version: 2.1.6 (9) for Android 2.3.2+ (Gingerbread, API 9)
Update on: 2018-04-23
APK File SHA1: 4e82de9577889bff99f8582b7da197a9a2a2f675
- War 2.1.5 for Android 2.3.2+ APK Download
- War 2.1.4 for Android 2.3.2+ APK Download
- War 2.1.3 for Android 2.3.2+ APK Download
- War 2.1.2 for Android 2.3.2+ APK Download
- Asphalt 9: Legends - 2018’s New Arcade Racing Game (Unreleased)
- Download XAPK