- Walkie Talkie Push to Talk private and group calls
- Video PTT calls
- Voice PTT calls
- Emergency groups
- Priorities for users and groups
- GPS tracking. Google map and OpenStreetMap support
- Full duplex video calls
- Full duplex voice calls
- Text Chat. Text messaging capabilities for subscribers or groups.
- WalkieFleet is the private system. WalkieFleet Server must be installed at the customer facilities to enable communication.
- WalkieFleet Server is specially adjusted for high workload and able to process thousands of simultaneous mobile clients.
- Client connections can be established through any wireless IP network (Wi-Fi, 2G, 3G, etc.).
- Push to Talk voice calls can be done in duplex mode.
- Network bandwidth required for Push to Talk voice calls = 24KBit
- Network bandwidth required for video calls = 512KBit
- WalieFleet Walkie Talkie Server supports multiple isolated communication networks in scope of single server instance.
- All Video and Voice calls are recorded at WalkieFleet Server.