Although employees may have to fill out a W-9 form, these are also mission critical for contractors, vendors and small businesses performing 3rd party services to another company (B2B).
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
- Over 14 lectures and 38 mins of content!
- Introduce students to form W-9
- Provide easy to use tips on completing form W-9
- Provide basics of it's use
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
• W9 Forms Explained
• Locating Forms
• Assigning Names
• Business Types
• Address and Requestor
• Identification Numbers
• Name and Company Types
• Mailing Address
• Final Thoughts
• Course Extras
• How to Digitally Sign W-9 - Part 1
• How to Digitally Sign W-9 - Part 2
• IRS W-9 Form
- Lifetime access to 14 lectures
- A community of 300+ students learning together!
- Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
- Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
Instructed By : SBDC TV
As Udemy's top online marketing instructors, we teach students effective marketing launch, maintenance and 'tweaks' to obtain better strategic search engine positioning.
Install the "W-9 Forms For Business" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.