with a stylus, although touch input is supported. In this application the children are following a series
of exercices of increasing challenge from identifying shapes to reproducting symbols (shapes, letters)
and ultimately composing pictures and words.
Currently the application is only available in french.
Vscript is powered by the "Evolve" recognition engine developed by the IntuiDoc team from Irisa/Insa de Rennes, with support from SATT Ouest Valorisation. If you are interested by this recognition technology, please contact the IntuiDoc team (http://www.irisa.fr/intuidoc/).
- Allows the child to identify geometrical shapes
- Find numbers, letters or words
- Helps the child to learn how to draw shapes and letters
- Create drawings by composing geometrical shapes
- Helps the child to write whole words in capitals or in cursive