Move and look all around you while you take the flight -- you can see in front, behind, up and even down. Take a thrilling sky ride through the mountains, into the trees, clouds, roads in the fabulous dream of modern Virtual World. Look around to fly through and explore this vast and modern city surrounded by ocean. Use your VR headset button or simply tap the screen to reset the level. Enjoy flying around in virtual reality games!
This game is a virtual reality game for google cardboard. 360º VR game and virtual reality can be used for anything -- virtual tours, live television, advertising, gaming and yes -- even extreme sports! We’d love to talk with you about the possibilities.
Features VR Flying Car Flight Simulator:
- Google Cardboard powered stereoscopic rendering and head tracking for mobile VR.
- Exciting VR flight simulator experience with loops and dives.
- Amazing HEAD TRACKING experience
- Works with any mobile stereoscopic headset with a built in accelerometer.
- This game is for Google Cardboard and other 3D mobile virtual reality headsets.
- Virtual reality based 3d air travelling
- Real 3d Environment and cool graphics
- Gyroscopic 360° View in three dimensions.
- Realistic aircraft physics
- Back view for Non-Gyroscopic devices.
- Virtual Reality 360º car flying flight Experience for Google Cardboard
- The best 3d vr box games experience
►►►►► How to set things:
► Play the VR flying Car demo on your smartphone
► Put the Smartphone in Google cardboard glasses housing
► Align your phone in center
► Check for blurriness... rotate lens for proper focus
► Wear your vr glasses and enjoy luxury drive
► Compatible with virtual reality vr glasses such as Google Cardboard VR
A fully immersive VR simulator experience with good head tracking, compatible and tested with VR viewer Google Cardboard and should also work with most other generic HMDs including:
Oculus Rift (oculus vr app store games category)
HTC Vive (Steam VR)
Project Morpeus and
Samsung Gear (VR)
4DUD VR Glasses
While using any VR headset, you need to hold on to something as it does take over your senses. It’s easy for someone to fall over.
We at TheGaminators! Create amazing fully custom mobile apps, augmented (AR) and virtual (VR) reality, and 360º video experiences & VR 360 3d games... Expect more stunning VR games for google cardboard in near future…