The description of VPT - Virtual Physical Therapists
No Wait to Alleviate!
You are now able to connect with a certified musculoskeletal specialist to get rid of your pain and dysfunction at your convenience!
Virtual Physical Therapists only partners with the highest trained clinicians to allow you access by a secure video, while you are at home, work or play.
Getting started is as easy as A, B, C
1. Activate: Download VPTs app or create an account online. It takes only a few steps and your information is then stored securely for all future online visits.
2. Best: Choose the best clinician and the best time that is convenient for you from home or on the go. You will see a list of available specialists in your state, their experience and ratings before starting your visit.
3. Consult: Our web based and mobile app visits use secure, high-quality streaming video.
VPT’s app features:
* Create your free VPT account * Check your symptoms * Search for a specialist licensed in your state * Schedule a virtual visit with a specialist * Have an online consultation via a secure video * Review a specific exercise program for you via a video link
When should you use VPT?
* Whenever you need access to the best trained clinicians in the treatment of musculoskeletal disorders * Instead of going to the ER or an urgent care clinic for a non-emergency issue * During or after normal business hours, including nights, weekends and holidays * If you don’t feel up to driving to an office * If you are traveling and need of medical care
What can Be Treated
Our mechanically trained specialists are able to assess and treat any conditions related to the musculo-skeletal system and include the following:
Sprain/Strains Tendonitis / Tendonopathy Arthritis Low back pain/Herniated disc Neck Pain Thoracic Pain Shoulder Pain (Rotator Cuff Syndrome, Impingement, Frozen shoulder, Labral tear) Elbow Pain (Tennis Elbow/Lateral Epicondylitis, Golfer’s Elbow) Wrist/Hand Pain (Carpel Tunnel Syndrome) Hip Pain (Impingement, Labral tear) Knee Pain (Meniscal tear, Patello-Femoral Dysfunction, ITB, Baker’s Cyst, Jumper’s Knee) Ankle/Foot Pain Vestibular Dysfunction (if available in your state) TMJ (if available in your state)