The description of VPECKER U3
VPECKER U3 is a professional diagnostic equipment which is specific to car owners. It covers common ECU detection function, also covers vehicle function Resetting, System coding, ECUs initialization and programming, and other special functions.
1. Routine diagnosis for almost all cars, mini vans and light duty vehicle from 1996 to newest utilizing ISO9141, ISO14230, ISO15765, SAE-J1850 VPW and SAE-J1850 PWM, and professional full systems full functions diagnosis for one group brand.
2. Read and erase generic codes (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific codes (P1, P3 and U1), and pending codes for cars, mini vans and light duty.
3. Enhanced OBDII Mode 6 and all 10 test modes.
4. Intelligent VCI built-in overvoltage automatic protection function, which ensures the diagnostic tool and vehicle are not damaged by accidental damage.
5. Support one-key smart power on power off.
6. Work stably and smoothly in high and low temperature environment.
7. Small, easy to carry.
1. Automatically identify the vehicle model and information by automatic VIN.
2. Support diagnostic function (Read & Clear DTC, DTC Freeze, Data List, Actuations, ECU Info).
3. Support hot special function (Oil reset, EPB Reset, SRS Reset, ABS Bleeding, Battery Reset, Injector Reset/Coding, Read/Write VIN, TPMS Programming, IMMO key programming, ECU Reset, ECU Initialization and etc.)
4. Support fast and easy resetting & coding & programming operation.
5. Professional data list wave and meter show, comparison and analysis, with waveform and instrument mode.
6. Support live data reference value and read, store and playback data stream.
7. Support online and offline DTC query. Also, support online dictionary.
8. Support one-key Quick Test/Erase Fault Code/update/logging/Test report/Feedback/function list via wireless (Wi-Fi or Bluetooth).