With Voicemail Assist caller can record a voice message on your phone at the time you are busy or not willing to take calls.
You can listen to recorded messages anytime as recordings will be available on your Android phone memory.
How it works?
Are you busy? Driving? Meeting? or sleeping? and cannot pick a call ? however worried about important or urgent calls. Here we are with a solution..
* If the owner of Android phone has Enabled Voicemail Assist app ( turned on), it will disconnect the call and shoot a message stating that you are busy and with a quick procedure of leaving the voicemail to the caller.
* The message will ask the caller to call again to leave a message, now second time the call will be picked and recording will start automatically. This is also mentioned in the message to caller so he knows that he has to record a message now.
* The app looks up for numbers from its own database of call logs and doesn't shoot the voicemail guide message again to the same caller.
* Recordings will be available just after the caller hangs up the call, you can browse in the app to listen to recording and manage them.
How to use?
* Install the app
* Turn it ON, the app will handle your calls on its own.
* To check voicemail received, you just need to click on the tab "Voicemails" and listen to messages for calls you missed.
And thats it!
We would love to work on your reviews for betterment.. Please write! :)