Vocera offers the flexibility to choose the right communication device for the environment and workflow. Vocera Connect extends the Vocera platform to Android users anywhere they have Wi-Fi® or cell phone coverage, both inside and outside of the hospital.
Mobile workers require different devices and functionality, depending on their role. Whether the need is for voice communication only or voice and data applications, system administrators now have the ability to pair user requirements with the appropriate device for a cost-effective, integrated solution.
Once connected to their Vocera System, users of Vocera Connect can access an array of Vocera key features:
• Easily reach Vocera users in the hospital
• Benefit from the unique one-to-one and one-to-many calling capabilities
• Search Vocera contacts and manage personal favorites lists of users, groups, and global address book entries
• Make calling decisions based on a user’s presence/availability
• Experience enhanced workflow using multiple calling options including voice commands or select-to-connect from both inside and outside the hospital
• Receive alarms and messages from third-party clinical systems while inside the hospital
Vocera System Requirements
• Vocera Connect license
• Vocera System software 4.3 SP2 or higher
• Vocera SIP Telephony Gateway
• Vocera Client Gateway
• A Vocera user profile