● After you drag the widget from your apps drawer onto a home screen, it will remain there. If you don't want this behaviour, install the version at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.catplace.visicall
● The widget can be resized. To do so, touch and hold it until the resize handles appear.
● Thumbnails can be sorted by default display name or by surname.
● After a contact has been selected, buttons will be displayed for the contact's home (house icon), work (factory icon), mobile (car icon) and other (handset icon) numbers. Text buttons will be shown for other types of numbers (up to a maximum of four).
● A button to initiate a text message (SMS) will also be shown if the contact has a mobile phone number. This can be disabled.
● The contact's name can be pronounced out loud, using your device's default text-to-speech settings. This can be disabled.
● If you don't have a photo of a contact that you'd like in Visicall, just use any other picture that you might associate with the contact (eg, their house, favourite car, flower, etc. For example, use a picture of an ambulance for your emergency service number.
● If you need to change any settings, drag the widget from the screen and replace it with a new one from your apps drawer.
Android does not allow third-party apps such as this to initiate calls to emergency numbers (911, 000, etc). For these numbers, the default Android dialer will be displayed, and the call must be initiated by pressing the CALL button.