Virtual SoL connects members who have knowledge with those who need it.
In Virtual SoL, members can:
• Create and Consume Content: Upload, post or capture text, pictures, videos and/or weblinks
• Search and Browse Posts: Search posts by keywords, contributions, categories, tags, contributors or browse the intuitive user interface by topic, most recent, most popular, file type and more.
• Ask and Answer Questions: Ask questions of other members, for example regarding a particular issue or topic you are interested in or like to learn more about. Respond to questions of other members with a quick reply or even video response
• Find and Follow Members: Connect with specific members in Virtual SoL. Get feedback about your content and receive a notification anytime the members you follow post something new
• Build Content Series: Combine a number of posts into a series on specific topics
• Create or Join a Group: Discuss, research specific topics, challenges or questions. Groups may designed as communities of interest, communities of practices or centers of excellence
• Stash content for offline use
Note: You must be a member of SoL North America to use Virtual SoL. Please visit the SoL North America website for more information about membership and to sign up.
The services provided under Virtual SoL will be further expanded in 2015. See SoL NA’s Extraordinary Focused Vision to read more about our aspirations for Virtual SoL.