• Application supports multiple users that mean all the members of the family can be registered on the same device. This is an offline registration. The application can work on online and offline tablets as well.
• During registration user can create his/her own profile. Also user can provide his/her care taker’s E-mail id or contact number during registration so that all notifications will be also provided to the caregiver, if necessary.
Medication management process
• Patient can add medication list according to the prescription given. Once all medicine names are entered, patient can provide quantity in hand, dosage frequency, reorder level, dosage time and pill quantity for every medicine. Patient can also take pill image and can save it so that it will avoid taking of wrong pills especially by aged people. If in case, (which would be rarer case) the phone is not having the camera then application provides different shapes of pills and different colors. Using appropriate combination user can create an image which would be approximately similar to the actual pill and can save it.
• Patient can specify comments for particular medicines. In case current pill quantity goes below the reorder level, appropriate notifications will be provided to the patients, as well as to caregiver.
• User can also refill the pill box if required. When user will refill the pillbox, he/she should also make the appropriate updates to the application.
• By using dosage settings, patient can specify the dosage frequency, dosage time and the pill quantity to be taken at a particular time.
Patients are reminded through mobile notifications. After getting the notifications, patient will log into the application to see which medicines are to be taken at current time.
When patient accesses his medication setup to take the medicine, application will guide the patient through step by step process. Patient will be shown which medicines he is supposed to take now and quantity of the dosage. Patient will also be reminded if he has any pending backlog i.e. if he has forgotten his previous dosage.
Patient is further guided through each medicine, he is about to take. Patient will be shown medicine name, actual pill image and the dosage in order to lessen the chances of error
In order to maintain a medication and compliance log at the backend, patient needs to create account on PanHealth. When patient is done with the registration with PanHealth he/she will be provided member id and the password using which he/she can sync the data.
Patient can -
• Synchronize the data from Phone/ Tablet to PanHealth Server
• Synchronize the data from PanHealth server to Phone/ Tablet.
This application also provides medication logs for
- Last 7 days
- Last month
Using medication logs patient can view his/her past records of medications.
Individual compliance score
Compliance score is innovative concept this application has introduced where patient can get their
• Day’s Compliance Score
• Weekly Compliance Score
• Monthly Compliance Score
• Cumulative Compliance Score
• Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night Compliance Score
This application also provides social sharing mechanism using which each user can share his/her application on social networking sites like facebook, twitter etc. This is a gamification part of this application.
This application also allows users to make different types of settings like personal settings, language settings etc.
• In personal settings user can edit his/her own profile, caregiver’s information, can select language, can make settings for medication reminders etc.
• In language settings, user can make appropriate settings that will enable/disable the audio guidance according to the user’s requirements.