Automotive retailers use VIN Studio to:
• quickly and effortlessly capture photos which are associated with individual vehicles and saved in the cloud. Photos are then syndicated online with inventory data and pricing to merchandize and advertise vehicles;
• edit vehicle data and re-order photos on the fly in real-time to sync changes to the cloud like a boss;
• scan a vehicle’s barcode and decode a VIN to conveniently add new vehicles. Super handy in those real-life situations where a vehicle wasn’t stocked into inventory and you need to advertise it pronto;
• make bad things go away. Delete vehicles, data, photos… you name it! Having inaccurate or erroneous info online for shoppers is where problems are born;
• needles. haystacks. whatever. search through inventory to quickly locate a vehicle to work with;
VIN Studio is a free, companion, Android mobile app to AutoUpLink Tech’s popular Inventory Management software. Use your existing VIN Studio, DPC, IIM, or AutoUpLinkUSA account credentials to log in to VIN Studio.
AutoUpLink Tech (http://www.autouplinktech.com) serves over 2,500 dealership customers nationwide from coast to coast. Learn more about our entire software suite including inventory analysis, vehicle content management, CRM, retail websites, photo enhancement, video capture, window label printing, and more.