The organization of British society and foreign Bible in Vietnam beginning in 1890. The first translations from Greek, and Vietnamese version is still the gospel standard, is of William Cadman (Tan Convention 1923, the Old Testament 1926). He worked for the Christian and Missionary Alliance (CMA) and accompanies the British and Foreign Bible Society. The entire Bible was published in 1934 and published by the Church in Vietnam such as the older version.
Benefits of application:
- The application works without an internet connection (offline);
- Ability to search;
- Ability to increase / decrease the font;
- Ability to create an unlimited number of tabs to a particular verse, one of the books;
- If you are interested in the allocation of poems you can copy or send a message;
- Ability to scroll through the volume buttons.
Our team is not in place, and aims to expand its functional applications.
Each menu item is a separate book, and each separate page in one of the books is the head.
Place the cursor instead of the chapter number and enter the chapter number. Thus, you will not have to scroll all the chapters, selecting interesting.