It provides encryption between callers, even if the call crosses over multiple networks. Plus, encryption provides inherent security, so calls remain secure, even if intercepted.
Verizon Voice Cypher requires a Voice Cypher service license from Verizon - if you or your organization do not have a license please contact Verizon sales.
Verizon Voice Cypher delivers:
• The advanced functionality and cost savings of a consumer device, with the ease of management of government-certified security.
• High-level assurance with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)-certified voice security to counter cyber security threats.
• Software-based Voice over IP (VoIP) for leading mobile operating systems across CDMA and GSM networks.
Verizon Voice Cypher also provides instant interoperability between government agencies or business divisions that utilize different radio systems, helping to reduce both complexity and setup costs.
Verizon Voice Cypher empowers agencies and enterprises to:
• Use end-to-end encryption on commercially available smartphones.
• Save time and money with a downloadable application deployable across the globe in minutes.
• Communicate easily between divisions or agencies and devices.
• Stay discreet, while maintaining a high level of security.
• Bring users up to speed quickly.
Voice Cypher Features
• Government-grade security
• Meets important government security certifications: U.S. NIST FIPS 140-2 (Cert #1310).
• National Security Agency (NSA) Suite B.
• Downloadable app with no hardware or special equipment required.
• Deployable over the air in minutes.
• Runs on popular smartphones.
• Intuitive user experience, no training required.
• Integrates with device phone books.
• High performance
• High call quality with low latency.
• IP-based running on 2.5G, 3G, 4G, mesh, Wi-Fi and satellite.
• Interoperable across a variety of devices including BlackBerry, Android, Nokia and iPhone.
• Industry best performance for secure voice communications.