Want to know what’s going on in the music space near and around you?
Now you can with Venue Zone!
This FREE App helps you discover live concert events at venues all around you. Find your favorite artists or discover a new sound, and easily buy tickets right from Venue Zone. You’ll have unique “In Zone” experiences at each venue which might include live chat sessions with the artist and other fans, posting selfies, merchandise discounts you won’t get anywhere else, and even a chance to go backstage and meet the artist.
Here’s how it works:
When you’re “Out of Zone”, Venue Zone will show you who’s in town and near you. You can manage your search criteria by both distance and time with the easy filter feature. Once you discover an artist you want to see, simply choose the artist and discover more about them - song tracks, pictures, merch, as well as the opportunity to immediately purchase your ticket(s).
Once inside the venue for the artist’s event, Venue Zone creates a new experience for you – a unique “In Zone” experience. This might include a live chat with the artist before and after the show, sharing your experience with other Venue Zone users while “In Zone”, posting selfies and photos that everyone “In Zone” can see, deals on merchandise that you’ll only see during the event, and with V-pass, a chance for a number of lucky winners to have a once in a lifetime experience backstage with the artist - all of which evaporate upon your departure from the venue. What happens “In Zone” stays “In Zone”!
• Discover live music/concerts near you.
• Manage your search criteria by both distance and date.
• Learn more about emerging artists from photos, videos, music, and merchandise.
• Purchase tickets to the events you choose.
• Get an “In Zone” experience second to none which might include live feeds for chats, photos/selfies, social media sharing, free data, and special offers only available “In Zone”.
• Look for V-pass, which gives a number of lucky winners a once in a lifetime chance to go backstage and meet the artist.
• Venue Zone relies on your location, so it only works when Location Services are enabled.
• If you are having trouble finding the venue, simply tap the “Directions” button.
• In some venues, a sponsor may offer to pay for your mobile data while “In Zone”. If offered, Venue Zone will need to send you notifications to set up your free data, so Notifications must be enabled. *
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
* Currently, Venue Zone sponsored data offers are only available for AT&T post-paid and DataConnect Pass customers with an active AT&T data plan and a compatible device. GoPhone® subscribers are excluded. Available for devices running Android 4.0 and later. Data usage is sponsored only after the sponsored data session is established. Incidental data usage may occur when first initiating a sponsored data session. If you leave the event, it ends, or your offer limits have been reached, Venue Zone will let you know that your sponsored mobile data session is over and you have returned to your personal mobile data allotment and your usual data rates will apply. Data usage limits/blocks set by AT&T Smart Limits will not apply to sponsored data. Other restrictions apply. For details, visit att.com/sponsoreddata.
AT&T is not affiliated with BroadView Communications, LLC and is not responsible for the content or performance of the Venue Zone mobile application.
For feedback or questions, please contact Venue Zone at email@example.com.