- Setup once and dial phone calls just like you normally do.
- Each call will only use same tiny amount mobile data no matter how long you call.
- No matter how slow you data connection is you will still able to make crystal clear calls.
- The actual call will be incoming calls for both parties, so if you have unlimited incoming calls you will save too.
- Connect two phones other than your android phone, the call back number can always be changed.
Two step easy setup:
1. You will be asked to enter your Vbuzzer username and password
2. Then you will be asked to enter a default call back number.
3. You are good to go.
How it works:
The easiest way to find how it works is try to use, it's free so why not? Here is ow it works. Each time when you make a phone call the "Call from" and "Call to" numbers are sent to Vbuzzer server, at this point internet connection is no longer needed for this call. Then the "From phone" will start to ring first. As soon as the "From phone" is picked up the "To phone" will start ringing. Meanwhile the you will hear ring tone from the "From phone". Once the "To phone" is picked up the call will get connected and both party can start talking normally.
*Vbuzzer web call requires a Vbuzzer account with monthly subscription or pay as you go credit in your Vbuzzer account. If you don't have Vbuzzer account you can register one at www.vbuzzer.com now!
If you have any problem using it free free to contact with email. If you like it let me know.
Disclaimer: Vbuzzer, associated trademarks, logos and the “V” symbol are trademarks of Softroute Corporation.