a. Car details- Picture, Complete registration number, Make and Model (The data is confidential and will only be used to get your car to you faster, so you need not worry at all).
b. Driver details- Here you can manually fill in your driver’s name and contact details. There is an option of adding multiple drivers as well.
c. Once done your driver will get a link on his phone to download the app exclusively for drivers. Please ensure that your driver downloads the android app. The password for first sign in is his mobile number. If the driver uses a basic phone, he will get SMSs instead of notifications from Valet2You. However you will not be able to track your driver and he will not be able to respond to you within the app. We recommend that the driver uses an android phone for the app to be fully functional.
2. There are 3 sections on the home screen and 4 distinct tabs at the bottom of the screen.
a. The home screen is the 1st screen you see when you are signed in.
b. Frequent- You can select a few places of interest where you go often (your gym, favorite restaurant/club) to check in faster at the porch, instead of searching for the establishment.
c. Valet Key- This is the tab where you see a unique QR code for every car you have added. This is completely unique. It’s an alternate way to check in to an establishment. The valet operator will just scan your code and you are done! No more wasting time…
Once you have checked in using any of the above mentioned methods, this section will show your exclusive V2U valet ticket instead of the usual thin piece of paper you have been seeing for the longest time.
d. Info- This tab displays the porch your car is checked into at the top.
i. Here you can press ‘Get My Car’ and select from one of the time intervals depending on your schedule. This sends a notification to the concerned valet operator to get your car, where he dispatched a driver to get your car accordingly. Once your car is on the porch and ready you will get a notification from our end, ‘Car has arrived’.
ii. ‘Track my driver’ allow you to track the exact location of your selected driver at any given point of time (If his phone’s location settings are on).
iii. ‘Notification’ show all the recent communication between your personal driver (if applicable) and the establishment (Just hotels for a short time).
3. If you swipe from left to right on the home screen , you see options to –
a. Edit Cars- Add, delete, edit car information and picture.
b. Edit Driver- Add, delete, edit driver information and contact number.
c. Share- This option allows you to share your car and driver data with your family or other whom you share your car and driver. So only person from the family needs to input the data.
e. Log out
4. The 1st section shows the selected car. You can swipe left or right to choose other cars. The car which is shown will be the one that will be called for by the driver, or sent to the valet for check in.
5. Below this are two very important buttons, Favourite and Submit.
The favourite button allows you call for your favourite from your favourite driver immediately. The submit button calls for the selected car and allows you to choose from one of the drivers.
6. The second section included a time log, which allows you call for the car at a predetermined time. Now you can easily schedule your car while sitting someplace else as well.
7. Every time you use favourite or select a notification goes to selected drivers phone, if he has the Valet2You Driver app on his android phone. He can and should respond using the app to mention how long he will take to get the car.
App developed by Swork Studio