Whats is the Vachanamrut?
The Vachanamrut of Bhagwan Shree Swaminarayan is the most sacred and foundational scripture of the Swaminarayan Sampraday. It contains the profound wisdom of the Vedas, Upanishads, Brahmasutras, Bhagvad Gita, Bhagvat Purana, Dharma Shastras like Yagnavalkya Smruti, Vidurniti, and epics like the Ramayan and Mahabharat.
The Vachanamrut features 262 transcripts of conversations and teachings of Shree Swaminarayan Bhagawan from his time on this earth. The book is divided into 9 sections based on geography, starting from the year 1819 to the year 1829. The Vachanamrut was compiled by 4 of Shree Swaminarayan Bhagawan's closest disciples, and contains teachings ranging from self-control to the nature of Lord's grace.
- Offline reading, allowing it to work without an internet connection
- In Gujarati language making it accessible to easily of gujarati peoples
- Change Text Colour to suit environment and preference
- Change Font Size for ease of reading
- Bookmark Vachanamrut prakrans for easy retrieval and reference
- Auto scroll of text for hands free reading and easly manage scroll speed.
- Create list of favourite Vachanamrut prakrans
- awesome graphics so, maximum use of screen for display and easily reading.
- Categorized by location for easily navigation.