The UXC Red Rock Oracle Leadership Forum is a must attend event for IT and business professionals with an Oracle focus. Celebrating its 11th successive year, the one-day conference is now fully established as the largest Oracle event in the Southern Hemisphere.
Nowhere else in the region can you benefit from a greater concentration of international Oracle subject-matter experts, including Heads of Oracle Product Strategy and regular OpenWorld speakers.
Hear from speakers themed into five highly relevant streams as they explore the latest Oracle product announcements, emerging technology trends and innovative customer journeys. Discover Oracle Partner solutions, product extensions and gain insights into real-world user experiences by interacting and networking with hundreds of senior business and IT leaders.
Download the UXC Red Rock Oracle Leadership Forum App to access the Forum agenda, read speaker biographies, create your own schedule, find your way around the event venue and download the presentations from the day.
Key Features include:
* Event Agenda: Read each presentation abstract prior to the event. Create your own schedule and edit it throughout the day.
* Maps: Find your way to and around the Forum venue. Visit sponsor booths and watch presentations.
* Speakers: See who will be presenting at the Forum and read their biography.
* Presentations: Download presentations after the Forum.
* Twitter: Join the conversation and follow the #UXCRRForum live feed throughout the day.