When someone calls and you are busy it's very easy to make a promise to call back and then to forget. It always lowers your reputation and has bad impact on your relations.
On the other hand sometimes you are promised to receive call and it never happens.
That's why we created this app.
It allows you to set reminder in few seconds exactly as you or other party promised.
After every call incoming, outgoing or unanswered you'll be presented a screen where you can set reminder to call someone or that someone promised you to call back.
Not "later" but when the time is right. Because only you and the caller know which "later" is good for you.
* user friendly interface that speaks your language
* "who promised to call" selection
* 3 to 5 taps to set reminder at certain time
* auto close function when no actions is done.
We personally don't like ads so UPromised! is ads free.
Take into consideration that UPromised! is currently in beta. We have tested it intensively but we can't promise everything works pefectly.Yet!
We appreciate your feedback.
If you have questions or suggestions write to firstname.lastname@example.org
or follow us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/UPromised
For more info visit our webpage http://upromisedapp.com
- thanks to these phone numbers are transformed into meaningful names found in your contact list
- Those let us show you UPromised! after call screen when call ends.
- When reminder is triggered the phone must be woken up.
- needed to start UPromised! every time phone is rebooted
- Phone vibrates when reminder is triggered and sound is off
- This helps us to make UPromised! UI better. We gather anonymous informations of how you use the application. Most pressed buttons, time of reaction etc. No personal data like names, phone numbers etc. is collected in any form.