The UCDP Conflict Database is one of the most accurate and well-used data sources on global armed conflicts and its definition of armed conflict is becoming a standard in systematic peace and conflict research.
The UCDP Conflict Database provides:
- Easily accessible information on armed conflicts
- Descriptions of more than 300 conflicts
- Hundreds of descriptive conflict actor profiles
- Fatality estimates on battle-related deaths and violence targeting civilians
- Over 200 summaries of peace agreements
The Uppsala Conflict Data Program at Uppsala University (UCDP).